Re: RFS: thailatex (orphaned package for babel-based Thai latex support)

"Theppitak Karoonboonyanan" <thep@linux.thai.net> wrote:

> Thank you for your comments. I've tried to cover all of them.
> Please check the updated package at the old place:
>   http://linux.thai.net/~thep/debian/source/thailatex/

I'll not be able to do this today (I think), please remind me if I don't
speak up by tomorrow evening.

> I've logged the closing of #344554 separately, but decided
> not to close #351501, because the closing in previous change
> was simply from the fact that it's gone when I tried installing.
> So, being unable to reproduce the bug, even by stepwise
> upgrades, I can't find a good explanation, and should leave it
> open, until it can be reproduced somehow. I'll follow up the bug
> soon.

I suggest to contact the submitter and ask him whether he ever could,
and now still can reproduce it.

>>   * the "bumped standards version to..." section usually also gets an
>>     explanation (like "no changes needed" or "lots of packaging changes,
>>     details below", or whatever).
>
> Done. However, as a new comer who haven't read old
> standards, I can't gather what changes are needed between
> old and new version. I hope saying "after the repackaging"
> is sufficient.

Have a look at /usr/share/doc/debian-policy/upgrading-checklist.txt.gz

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX)