Re: RFS: thailatex (orphaned package for babel-based Thai latex support)

On Fre, 28 Apr 2006, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan wrote:
> >First, you should bump your versioned depends on tex-common to 0.19,
> >since you need a working dh_installtex.
>
> That means replacing ${misc:Depends} with explicit info.
> Hmm.. OK. I've done it, as well as adding it to
> Build-Depends-Indep.

No hold on.

For the Build-Depends-Indep: you need tex-common >= 0.19.

For the Depends: the misc:Depends is ok, you don't need higher
tex-common.

It is only needed for the build process as dh_installtex till 0.18 was
buggy.

Best wishes

Norbert

NASEBY (n.)
The stout metal instrument used for clipping labels on to exhibits at
flower shows.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff