RFS: thailatex (orphaned package for babel-based Thai latex support)

Dear mentors,

I have adopted the orphaned thailatex package in the bug:
  http://bugs.debian.org/357871

And now the brand new package has been dressed up,
waiting for sponsoring.

Here is the package information:

Package: thailatex
License: BSD-style
 This package provides Thai language add-on for Latex. It is based on
 babel package which comes with tetex distribution.
 .
 This package needs Thai words separator such as cttex and swath, in
 order for latex to be able to break sentences.

The upstream project is hosted at:
  http://linux.thai.net/plone/TLWG/thailatex/

And the debianized source for 0.3.7-1 release, which I'm requesting
for sponsor, is kept at:
  http://linux.thai.net/~thep/debian/source/thailatex/

Please help an orphan to survive. :-)

Thank you,