Re: Sponsoring gcc-h8300-hms

> On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> > Tests would be great; but I don't really get what you meant by "The orig.tar.gz"
> > there does not match.
>
> Delete what is in the URL you gave me and reupload the correct source
> package, with the correct orig.tar.gz, correct diff.gz and correct .dsc.

I still don't really get it - I'm just preparing a fixed version of the
changelog, but I don't really know what is so wrong about the .orig.tar.gz - is
it that I've renamed it from binutils to binutils-h8300-hms? I suppose I can't
stick with the name binutils as this one is already taken...

Thanks a lot for your help,
Michael