Re: Sponsoring gcc-h8300-hms

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Michael Tautschnig wrote:
> Ok, finally it's done. You can find the binutils-h8300-hms packages at
>
> http://www.model.in.tum.de/~tautschn/debian/

Ok, but as you used the Sid package's stuff, better say that in the
changelog.  And better make them urgency=medium if the target is Etch.

I happen to have some h8s coff code, so I can test your packages,
but please upload a sane version of the source package first. The
orig.tar.gz there does not match.

  Henrique Holschuh