RFS: kodos - A visual regular expression editor - (updated package)

Dear friends,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.4.9-4 of a package I am
adopting called "kodos".  I use this program and since it was recently
orphaned, I decided to adopt it.

It builds this binary packages:

    kodos - A visual regular expression editor

The package is lintian/linda clean and builds just fine in pbuilder sid.
I've tested the update and it works as you would expect.

The upload would close this ITA bug: #394936

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/k/kodos/kodos_2.4.9-4.dsc

Long description:
    Kodos is an application to aid in the creation and debugging of regular
    expressions in python. The GUI for Kodos should eliminate the need for
    using the python interpreter for regex design in most instances.

Changelog from this update:

  kodos (2.4.9-4)
  * New maintainer. Closes: #394936.
  * Updated Standards-Version to 3.7.2.2.  No changes.
  * Changed Build-Depends from python-dev to python-all-dev.
  * Updated debian/compat to 5.
  * Updated debian/watch to version 3.
  * Updated debian/copyright with correct FSF address and to proper Debian policy.
  * Wrote and added a basic man page.
  * Converted menu icon from .png to .xpm format.
  * Added homepage to debian/control.

Many thanks in advance!

Kevin

--