Re: How can I contribute??

Thanks a lot you all!!
Surelly I will join in some needed task in the project and as I´m doing what I really love, I´ll do my best.

Thanks

On 10/24/06, Christoph Haas <haas@debian.org> wrote:
Eduardo,

On Tuesday 24 October 2006 17:08, eduardo.oliva barruzi wrote:
> Hi mentor, I joined this list to make some needed work to the project.
> If any of you knows something that I can help, please let me know, cause
> I really want to join.
>
> I have expert skills in PHP, good skills in ShellScript and Python,
> basic in C and a good knowledge in Linux.

Thanks for your offer. Of course your contributions are welcome. Please see
http://www.de.debian.org/devel/join/ for ways to help Debian.

Regards
Christoph
--
Famous coworker quote: "I'm still confused - just on a higher level now."