RFS: (malaga), suomi-malaga, libvoikko, tmispell-voikko, oo2-voikko

Lovely mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my packages "suomi-malaga", "libvoikko",
"tmispell-voikko" and "oo2-voikko". They also require the updated
version of "malaga" to be uploaded, for which I already made an RFS here
and received feedback (thanks for that). The 7.6-2 is at
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/malaga , and I haven't yet
gotten a sponsor for it, either.

I've changed the bug #369161 O: malaga to ITA: malaga and claimed
ownership. There is also RFP for libvoikko by Harri Pitkänen, #388293,
which I've changed to ITP and claimed ownership.

These packages offer the first Really Working (tm) open source Finnish
spellchecking. For various reasons, aspell/ispell/myspell/etc. can't
offer the level of functionality that is needed for such a complex
language as Finnish, which is why this is quite important work for
people in Finland. Previously we have had one closed-source component
that can be used, but naturally with limitations (only win32&x86-Linux
support, no possibility to improve).

The deb packaging for the packages has been mostly done by others, see
changelogs, but it took some time for someone (me) to try to take steps
to get these officially into Debian. However, various (smallish)
improvements were made by me to make the packages eg.
lintian&linda-clean. I've tested the binaries on i386 and AMD64 (with
OpenOffice.org from
http://people.debian.org/~rene/openoffice.org/2.0.3/amd64/).

"suomi-malaga":
* Package name    : suomi-malaga
  Version         : 0.7.2-1
  Upstream Author : Hannu Väisänen, Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk@iki.fi>
* URL             : http://www.hunspell-fi.org/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : misc

It builds these binary packages:
voikko-fi  - A description of Finnish morphology written in Malaga

"libvoikko":
* Package name    : libvoikko
  Version         : 1.1-1
  Upstream Author : Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk@iki.fi>
* URL             : http://www.hunspell-fi.org/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : libs

It builds these binary packages:
libvoikko-dev - Development files for libvoikko
libvoikko1 - Finnish spell-checker and hyphenator library

"tmispell-voikko":
* Package name    : tmispell-voikko
  Version         : 0.6-1
  Upstream Author : Pauli Virtanen <pauli.virtanen@hut.fi>
* URL             : http://www.hunspell-fi.org/
* License         : GPL
  Section         : text

It builds these binary packages:
libenchant-voikko - Voikko spell-checker libenchant plugin
tmispell-voikko - Ispell wrapper which uses Voikko for spell-checking

"oo2-voikko":
* Package name    : oo2-voikko
  Version         : 1.1-1
  Upstream Author : Harri Pitkänen <hatapitk@iki.fi>
* URL             : http://www.hunspell-fi.org/
* License         : LGPL
  Section         : text

It builds these binary packages:
openoffice.org-voikko - Oo2-voikko, a Finnish spell-checker and
hyphenation for OpenOffic

---

The packages are lintian clean.

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/oo2-voikko/oo2-voikko_1.1-1.dsc

I would be indeed glad if someone uploaded these packages for me,
starting with the updated version of malaga, and continuing (in order)
with suomi-malaga, libvoikko and tmispell-voikko/oo2-voikko.

Best regards,
 Timo Jyrinki