Re: RFS: spcaview

On Thursday 21 September 2006 03:00, Adam Cécile (Le_Vert) wrote:
> Luca bedogni wrote:
> > Dear mentors,
> >
> > I am looking for a sponsor for my package "spcaview".
> >
> > * Package name    : spcaview
> >   Version         : 1.1.5-1
> >   Upstream Author : Michel Xhaard
> > * URL             :http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/spcaview
> > * License         : GPL
> >   Section         : x11
> >
> > It builds these binary packages:
> > spcaview   - webcam viewer to use with the spca5xx driver
> >
> > The package is lintian clean.
> >
> > The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
> >
> > I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
> >
> > Kind regards
> >  Luca Bedogni
>
> I have already packaged this software and upload them. They have been
> remove from ftp-new because spca5xx team want me to work with them. But
> they still don't have uploaded any spcaview package. Dunno why.

Huh?

When I contacted you, I cannot recall your intention to withdraw the package.
I assumed you just went ahead with it . . .

If there is a package ready, please find a sponsor now. If someone would like
to use the existing pkg-spca5xx facilities on alioth that can be arranged
too, just let me know. There is already a packaging effort existing in
pkg-spca5xx SVN on svn.debian.org

Otavio did not seem interested (no reply iirc) last time spcaview was
requested for upload, but maybe someone else would like to.

Thanks, Kel.