Re: RFS: suomi-malaga
On (21/09/06 18:12), Timo Jyrinki wrote:
> * Package name : suomi-malaga
* Have you filed an ITP? If so you should close it in the changelog.
* Why does the source package go in section misc if it's only binary
package goes in to text?
* By convention the homepage is indented by two spaces. See
* The debian/copyright is slightly lacking. Please see the link in the
* You can lose the configure target from debian/rules.
* Your debian/watch file doesn't work. It is pretty clear why, please
fix it or remove it (preferably the former).
The binary packages look ok, but I haven't tested them, I wouldn't know
where to start.
James Westby -- GPG Key ID: B577FE13 -- http://jameswestby.net/
seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256