Re: RFH: python-support and arch dependant file

[Apologies for replying to my own message again, but Adam keeps
mentioning things in other channels to which I cannot respond]

On (09/09/06 19:57), James Westby wrote:
> After discussion on IRC it seems that a compile flag is wanted to do
> this.

Ok, in #361400 you say you are not happy with the "included patch",
which patch do you mean by this?

You then said on IRC that you had found a better solution, but the
current version on mentors appears to have my first patch used.

If you are after a different solution could you please explain what you
are trying to achieve, and where my patches fall short.

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256