Seeking for a new package maintainer

Hello *,

I'm new here. I have a new application which I'd like to see included in
Etch. It's the killer application of the century, as you might guess. Jokes
apart, I really believe this app is an important one. The problem is that
I'm completely new to debs building. I'm afraid it's too late for me to
learn how to package a deb, to enter the official maintainers group and to
deploy my app in time for Etch. So, is there anyone with the required
skills who is interested in becoming the official package maintainer for my
app?

But first, what does it do? The name is DWAI, that stands for "Debian Web
AutoInstaller". The concept is similar to Click'n'Run from Linspire, but
mine is completely free and not tied to any particular distro (any debian
based will do). If you feel interested, but you'd like more infos about it,
please read the developers mailing list archives available on SourceForge,
then give it a try. There's still something to do, but the most important
things are in place and work.

http://dwai.sf.net

Thanks in advance for any help,
Lucio.