Re: RFS: python-harvestman

On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 10:57:31AM -0300, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> On 2/18/06, Kumar Appaiah <akumar@ee.iitm.ac.in> wrote:
> > http://www.ee.iitm.ac.in/~ee03b091/debpkgs
> > As they are built using pdebuild, I guess this would be really all
> > right.
>
> Ok, it had only a very small problem: it used DH_COMPAT=5, and the
> debhelper dependecy said ">= 4", I bumped this to 5 and uploaded the
> package.
>
> It is now in the NEW queue and will have to wait for ftp-masters aproval.
>
> Please check your packages with lintian and linda before asking for
> sponsoring, they usually detect a lot of common bugs in the packages.

I did! However, I did not use pbuilder the last time, so that didn't
work. Anyway, I have noted the mistakes and will not repeat them the
next time...

There is a bigger problem! I says in the description that this is an
empty package which depends on the current version!!! Could you do
something about it?

Thanks.

Kumar

--