Re: RFS: python-harvestman

On 2/18/06, Kumar Appaiah <akumar@ee.iitm.ac.in> wrote:
> I guess it is there! However, I have not generated the link:
> http://www.ee.iitm.ac.in/~ee03b091/debpkgs/harvestman_1.4.6.orig.tar.gz

Well, I'm looking at it.  I see that you decided to stay with the 2.3
version, but the description is not updated.  I mean, in your
debian/control file, you should remove the "dummy" part.

And something weird is happening... Look at all the lintian errors:

E: harvestman source: package-lacks-versioned-build-depends-on-debhelper 5
E: harvestman: dir-in-usr-local usr/local/lib/
E: harvestman: dir-in-usr-local usr/local/lib/python2.4/
E: harvestman: dir-in-usr-local usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/
E: harvestman: dir-in-usr-local
usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/HarvestMan /
E: harvestman: dir-in-usr-local
usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/HarvestMan /doc/
(...)

I don't know what went wrong.  Maybe you wanted to go with the 2.4
version but then used the 2.3 or something.  Please have a look at it
again.

--
Besos,
Marga