Re: RFS: polymer -- KDE style Plastik for QT

Sven Mueller wrote:

> You should check your package with lintian and linda to make sure
> you don't miss anything ;-)
>
> W: polymer: description-starts-with-leading-spaces

> W: polymer: package-has-a-duplicate-relation depends: libqt3c102-mt
> (>= 3:3.3.4), libqt3c102-mt (>= 3)

Thanks for the hints. I've fixed that now.

> Furthermore, there is currently an ABI transition regarding C++
> code in progress, which means that you should _really_ build in a
> SID build environment (chroot is quite OK, perhaps use pbuilder)
> with the most recent libraries. As far as I understand the
> transistion, the libqt libraries will now be called libqt3-mt again
> (or maybe libqt3c2-mt).

Oh yes, I already read about the ABI transition. But I'm having a
sarge only system here and a slow internet connection. So I wont have
SID installed on my system before monday. :/
One other question maybe. Is it possible to build release specific
packackes out of one source package? I mean, I would like to have
debian package for sarge too.

Greets,
Mathias