RFS: polymer -- KDE style Plastik for QT

Hi,

I'm searching for a sponsor for polymer. It's a port of the KDE style
Plastik to QT3. So if you are a user which want's nice looking QT-apps
and don't want to install the full (bloated) kde-libs to get nice themes
this package is right for you.

Package name    : polymer
Version         : 0.3.1
Upstream Author : Adam Jakubek <mig21@static.int.pl>
URL             : http://static.int.pl/~mig21/dev/releases/polymer/
License         : GPL
Description     : a port of the KDE style Plastik depending on QT only
  Polymer (formerly known as Plastique) is a port of the KDE style Plastik,
  which does not depend on any KDE libraries. This means, that you only
  need QT 3.x to make your QT applications look as if you had KDE
  installed.
  .
  Currently only the multi-threaded version of the QT library is supported.

The debianized version can be downloaded at [1]. By the way, it's my first
package so please don't hoe if I missed something.

Greets,
Mathias

[1] http://www.informatik.tu-cottbus.de/~mkrause/debian/polymer/