Re: [RFS] crystalcursors and kde-icons-nuovext

On Saturday 15 October 2005 22:47, Bastian Venthur wrote:
> Christoph Haas wrote:
> > On Saturday 15 October 2005 14:59, Bastian Venthur wrote:
> >> I'm searching for sponsorship of my packages:
> >>
> >> crystalcursors
> >>  + http://packages.qa.debian.org/c/crystalcursors.html
> >>  + http://venthur.de/debian/crystalcursors/
> >>     closes: #328298 (Hot Point of Lefthanded Themes Wrong)
> >
> > Notes for crystalcursors:
> > - lintian is complaining bitterly
> >   (see the artwiz-cursor package for a lintian override if you believe
> >   that these warnings are okay)
>
> Done, the package is now l/l-clean.

Very good.

> > - a lot of commented-out debhelper calls in debian/rules
>
> Hmm, this is rather cosmetical, isn't it?

Mostly. But the template is merely there as a superset of things you could
possibly need. It doesn't do any harm to leave it in there. And I don't
think it would waste more time and bandwidth than this thread. ;) It's just
nicer to read.

> I think crystalcursors should be OK now and I would really appreciate it
> if somebody could sponsor the upload, because it would close the "lefty"
> bug which has already been unneccesarily long open.

Okay, uploaded.

Regards
 Christoph
--