Re: RFS: aptsh

On Sun, 2005-09-25 at 16:24 +0200, Laszlo Boszormenyi wrote:
> 6) I caught a quick FTBFS, add libreadline5-dev to your Build-Depends in
>    debian/control; you _may_ need autoconf as well.
 You do miss libapt-pkg-dev as well as Build-Depends.
Also please remove .svn dirs from the source.
Why do you need to specify the host and build machine type in configure?
It should detect it correctly.
Please add /etc/aptsh.conf to debian/conffiles.
Last, but not least the manpage name should be indentical to the binary
name and not binaryname_howto.

I may find other problems as well, but please correct these first.
Thanks,
Laszlo/GCS