RFS: aptsh

Hi

I'm searching for a sponsor for Aptsh. I'm the author of Aptsh, I've
been packaging it since it's initial release and now I've thought it's
mature enough to be submitted to Debian.

Aptsh is an application similar to apt-shell from Conectiva's apt4rpm
- it is a shell-like frontend to Apt's command line tools, with
features that let users work faster: command completion (which de
facto works like bash-completion, with one exception: it's certainly
faster, since it's made in C++ and uses libapt-pkg directly), command
queues, history etc.
It's a quite simple program, but at the moment Debian doesn't have any
apps of this kind. RPM-based distributions have apt-shell, also
there's The Poldek from PLD, I've even heard about something similar
in Gentoo. (Actually Wajig and Feta have interactive modes, but they
are quite poor - they don't have command completion and they don't use
libreadline).

The packages (source and deb for x86) can be found here:
http://x-men.pl/~vrok/0.0.4/
Please also visit it's homepage: http://aptsh.berlios.de/
And, if you have Flash player installed, please take a look at this to
see how it works (though it's been made with older version of Aptsh
and some things have been changed, it still shows the idea):
http://aptsh.berlios.de/work.html
Since it's a Debian-specific program, it's been built as a native
package. It's almost lintian-clean, except one warning, which I hope
to discuss with potential sponsor.

--
Marcin Wrochniak