Re: RFS: aptsh

Hi Marcin,

On Sun, 2005-09-25 at 15:37 +0200, Marcin Wrochniak wrote:
> On 25/09/05, Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
> > What does it do besides command completion?
>
> It automatically responds to Apt questions, it finds orphaned
> packages, it helps to find packages with 'ls' and 'rls' commands and
> simplifies few other things.
> It's a simple application, and you certainly can live without it. But
> at least for me and some of my fellows it's really useful and makes
> our labour nicer. :)
 I just look into it and have some things to change:
1) please file an ITP and close it from debian/changelog.
2) please add the download location to debian/copyright and its license.
3) please remove lines that you don't need from debian/rules.
4) in debian/control please use 3.6.2 as Standards-Version (maybe add a
   better long description as well?).
5) IMHO howto is written with capital letters (fe in debian/docs).
6) I caught a quick FTBFS, add libreadline5-dev to your Build-Depends in
   debian/control; you _may_ need autoconf as well.

Regards,
Laszlo/GCS