Re: RFS: calcurse - A text-based calendar

Hi, Ryan...

On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 11:11:51AM -0400, Ryan Coyner wrote:
> I'm looking for a sponsor this nifty console-based calendar.

Thanks for your contribution. I didn't find any obvious problems with
your package. You may just reconsider not using "dh_link" you run in the
"binary-arch:" target. And I believe that both the "TODO" and the
"NEWS.gz" files are not especially useful for the end-user.

But the good news: I have just uploaded it. :)

If you have updates of your package please mail me directly. I'll
sponsor future versions as well.

Regards
 Christoph
--