RFS: libpam-encfs -- PAM module to automatically mount encfs filesystems on login

This package can be found in
http://sponsors.debian.net/viewpkg.php?id=77

The rest of the info is copied from the ITP. Appart from this I can only
say that I'm using this without problems.

Thanks.

* Package name    : libpam-encfs
  Version         : 0.1.2
  Upstream Author : Anders Aagaard <aagaande@gmail.com>
* URL             :
http://hollowtube.mine.nu/wiki/index.php/PAM/PamEncfs
* License         : GPLv2 or later
  Description     : PAM module to automatically mount encfs filesystems
on login

This PAM module integrates encfs [0] and PAM, so home directories are
automatically mounted on login. EncFS provides an encrypted filesystem
in user-space, this PAM module easily allow each user to have an
encrypted home, and mount it using its login password as encfs password
automatically.

[0] http://arg0.net/wiki/encfs
    http://packages.debian.org/unstable/utils/encfs