RFS: acpitool - a small command-line ACPI client

Hi all,

 I packaged the current release of acpitool because there was
a RFP and I think the package could be very important and
interesting for laptop users. As the name says it's a tool to
get information like battery status, thermal status and the
ability to put a laptop to sleep (see description below).

lintian din't find any errors or warnings and it has been
successfully built on a sid chroot with pbuilder, so now I'm
looking for a sponsor.

* Package name    : acpitool
  Version         : 0.2.7
  Upstream Author : David Leemans <dleemans@users.sourceforge.net>
* URL             : http://freeunix.dyndns.org:8088/site2/acpitool.shtml
* License         : GPL
  Description     : A small, convenient command-line ACPI client for Linux

AcpiTool is (yet another) Linux ACPI client. It's a small
command-line application, intended to be a replacement for the
apm tool. The primary target audience are laptop users, since
these people are most interested in stuff like battery status,
thermal status and the ability to put their precious laptop to
sleep.

--
Nicolas Weyland              ,,,
nicolas@weyland.ch          /'^'\