RFS: ktorrent - KDE Bittorrent client

Package      : ktorrent
version      : 1.1rc1
Upstream URL : http://ktorrent.pwsp.net/
License      : GPL

KTorrent is as would be expected, a BitTorrent client for the KDE
Desktop. I had packaged this previously had gotten a few volunteers for
sponsor, but have been unable to contact them. I hadn't pressed the issue
until now anyway because of the ABI transitions.

My preliminary package sources can be found at
http://mirrors.kecra.com/ktorrent/prelim/1.1rc1/

There are a few issues which I've communicated with upstream which will be
fixed in upstream (duplicate icons, XDG menu categories, etc). One other
question I do have is in regards to debian versioning, for example with
this package it is an RC, when the final 1.1 is released won't it be a
lower version number ("rc1" is greater than null)? Maybe I'm just
misunderstanding, but if so, what is the "standard" Debian way to handle
rc versions (CVS uses "+CVSdate, can I use the same thing)?

Thank you - please let me know if anyone would like more info.

Joel Johnson
mrjoel@lixil.net

(Please CC me, as I'm not subscribed to this list)