Re: Packaging Barcode Writer in Pure PostScript

Hi,

Thanks for all of your assistance Eric.

New files available at
http://www.terryburton.co.uk/barcodewriter/files/debiansrc.

Documentation files moved from debian/install to debian/docs.
Depends removed.

I would prefer not to have to regenerate the documentation from TeX
for the timebeing since it relies on TeX modules that are not yet part
of Debian. Hopefully future Debian releases of the PSTricks packages
will remedy this situation making this a sensible option. It would
also seem a bit overkill to have such a simple library depend on
something as large as LaTeX.

Many thanks,

Tez

PS: I don't think I'll bother with another name change. I've just
filed an ITP report for the project as libpostscriptbarcode against an
existing RFP for postscriptbarcode. I'm sure that will ruffle a few
DDs feathers, but changing project name again may make some of them
fall off their perch! No offence intended... :-)