Re: Packaging Barcode Writer in Pure PostScript

Okay, next round :-)

Please recheck files at
http://www.terryburton.co.uk/barcodewriter/files/debiansrc.

Target is now /usr/share/libpostscriptbarcode, not
/usr/lib/libpostscriptbarcode.
Created debian/install file to simplify debian/rules.
Added -X option to dh_installdocs to prevent compression of
barcode_with_sample.ps file.

Any further advise regarding the package would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Tez