Re: Packaging Barcode Writer in Pure PostScript

Hi,

> Hi,
>
> I've removed the Makefile and made use of dh_install. I've also
> slimmed the debian/rules file by removing the commented lines and dh_*
> rules that seem redundant, as suggested. I would appreciate it if
> someone could offer any assistance in further tidying this up.
Generally, you just put once dh_install resp. dh_installdocs in your rules
file and create files debian/install resp. debian/docs (or
debian/<packagename>.install etc.), it's easier to maintain (man pages
explain the format of these files).
You can remove CHANGES from debian/docs, it's already taken care by
dh_installchangelogs (and/or have a look at the option --keep of this
command).

> It is now also building for Architecture: all, but linda gives be the
> following message:
>
> W: libpostscriptbarcode; File /usr/lib/libpostscriptbarcode/barcode.ps
> contained in /usr/lib of Architecture: all package.
Architecture independent files should be installed under /usr/share and
not /usr/lib, i.e. /usr/share/libpostscriptbarcode/barcode.ps

Cheers, Eric

--
Eric de France, d'Allemagne et de Navarre