Re: Packaging Barcode Writer in Pure PostScript

Hi,

I've removed the Makefile and made use of dh_install. I've also
slimmed the debian/rules file by removing the commented lines and dh_*
rules that seem redundant, as suggested. I would appreciate it if
someone could offer any assistance in further tidying this up.

It is now also building for Architecture: all, but linda gives be the
following message:

W: libpostscriptbarcode; File /usr/lib/libpostscriptbarcode/barcode.ps
contained in /usr/lib of Architecture: all package.

Instructions and example uses for using the library are given on the
project homepage at http://www.terryburton.co.uk/barcodewriter as
stated in the README file.

Please could people review the changes that I've now made. Files are
at http://www.terryburton.co.uk/barcodewriter/files/debiansrc.

Many thanks,

Tez