Re: RFS: Conky - A lightweight, highly configurable system monitor based on Torsmo

Wow, I didn't expect such a fast reply, nor a volunteer to take a stab at sponsoring Conky. :-) Thanks Laszlo!

We're on the BSD license only because torsmo, conky's predecessor, was BSD. When we do Conky 2.x, which will be a complete rewrite almost from scratch, it will be GPL 2. Let me know if you need any more information or fixes or whatnot, and I'll try to take care of them soon. Thanks.

Jason

On 8/31/05, Laszlo Boszormenyi <gcs@lsc.hu> wrote:
On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 07:09 +0200, Laszlo Boszormenyi wrote:
>  I'm open to sponsor it, but can't check it out ATM. I hope I can do it
> today and/or report back/upload.
Ups, just a quick note: I have to check the copyright as it seems to be
restrictive enough for Debian. As I'm not good in these things, I just
fear ATM that it may need to go to non-free.

Cheers,
Laszlo/GCS