Re: RFS: libopenspc -- library for playing SPC files

FWIW, I would not touch SNEeSe or any fragment derived from it with a
ten-foot pole unless they can tell you where sneese.dat came from and
what's in it.

Well file(1) said it is an allegro datafile, so I apt-get'ed liballegro-dev and try extracting it using 'dat -x SNEESE.DAT *'. It contains two images. One is the startup screen the other is the image of a joypad used presumably in keyboard setup.

Ryan, unless there are other legal issues I think it is safe to proceed.