Re: RFS: libopenspc -- library for playing SPC files

On Tuesday 12 July 2005 02:19 pm, Loïc Minier wrote:
>         Hi,
>
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2005, Ryan Schultz wrote:
> > * URL             : http://zinx.xmms.org/xmms/
>
>  How does the URL relate to libopenspc?
>
> >               Additionally, this is something new for the archive --
> > Debian doesn't have anything capable of reading SPC files (unless you
> > want to count zsnes).
>
>  Indeed.  Gst-plugins has a plugin quite ready for that, but I would
>  rather see the plugin move to your library.  Thanks for preparing it!
>
>  Let me know if/when you've got anything like a website/cvs/svn/whatever
>  so that I can forward the reference to my upstream.
>
>    Bye,
>
> --
> Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
> Come, your destiny awaits!

Oh, this isn't my library... and worse, there doesn't seem to actually be any
upstream. The URL I gave is the only place that I have been able to find a
source package for this software -- all of the other links on Google are
dead!

--
Ryan Schultz
-> floating point exception: divide by cucumber