Re: RFS: libopenspc -- library for playing SPC files

        Hi,

On Tue, Jul 12, 2005, Ryan Schultz wrote:
> Oh, this isn't my library... and worse, there doesn't seem to actually be any
> upstream. The URL I gave is the only place that I have been able to find a
> source package for this software -- all of the other links on Google are
> dead!

 Ok, if you're effectively the new upstream for the project and you've
 got some minutes to loose, you might to open some project on SF or
 whatever to publish your sources?  This might projects switch to your
 library.

   Bye,

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>