Re: A question regarding unofficial packages (for Xen)

On 7/13/05, Craig Small <csmall@enc.com.au> wrote:
> It's really going to come down to what Adam thinks he can do.  If he
> believes he needs help then you could suggest that he sponsors you
> (or a bunch of you).  I do know there is a lot of interest in Xen.
>
> Adam is doogie@debian.org, did you try that?

I tried the account he was posting to the Xen list from - I'll try the
debian one as well.

> You really need to try to get hold of Adam.  There may be a very good
> reason why the latest version is not been uploaded; sometimes the
> reason is not obvious if you don't know how Debian packages interact.

I've posted to the Xen list, asking if anybody has been in contact
with him to post back. I know there are a few people who have or were
trying to reach him at some point on IRC, and although I don't doubt
their word, I was really trying to get his official say-so. I'll keep
at it.

Thanks,
Yvette