Re: A question regarding unofficial packages (for Xen)

        Hi,

On Wed, Jul 13, 2005, Yvette Chanco wrote:
> The only things I could think to do were keep working on my packages
> to make them clean and conform with policy, and post to this list to
> ask for advice. Does anybody have thoughts on what the best course of
> action is?

 That's really nice.  You'll find some of the information on
 <http://www.debian.org/devel/> more useful than the policy itself.

 I've read that better integration in make-kpkg was on the TODO, but
 make-kpkg on Xen sources worked for me, so I suppose this is already
 solved.

 FYI, Edward Despard seems to be working on Xen packages for Ubuntu
 during Google's SoC program:
 http://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2005-July/thread.html#8551
 http://udu.wiki.ubuntu.com/BreezyBounties

 I suggest you get in touch with him before duplicating work.

   Bye,

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
Come, your destiny awaits!