Re: RFS: libopenspc -- library for playing SPC files

        Hi,

On Tue, Jul 12, 2005, Ryan Schultz wrote:
> * URL             : http://zinx.xmms.org/xmms/

 How does the URL relate to libopenspc?

>               Additionally, this is something new for the archive -- Debian
> doesn't have anything capable of reading SPC files (unless you want to count
> zsnes).

 Indeed.  Gst-plugins has a plugin quite ready for that, but I would
 rather see the plugin move to your library.  Thanks for preparing it!

 Let me know if/when you've got anything like a website/cvs/svn/whatever
 so that I can forward the reference to my upstream.

   Bye,

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>
Come, your destiny awaits!