Re: (2nd try) RFS: Erudite Directory Service Admin

On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 11:41 -0500, Mark Roach wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-12-22 at 23:45 +1100, Matthew Palmer wrote:

> > You can do all of the Debian-specific maintenance in a separate "debian"
> > branch of your revision control system (you do *use* a good revision control
> > system, don't you?) and make regular orig+diff packages.

FYI, I have switched over to this method. I think it will be simpler to
maintain. The only thing I noticed when building this way is that I get
this warning from dpkg-source

dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of directory autom4te.cache
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file autom4te.cache/traces.0
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file autom4te.cache/requests
dpkg-source: warning: ignoring deletion of file autom4te.cache/output.0

Is this something I need to worry about? I could obviously just have
deleted that directory from my original tarball, but I'm curious why
that's happening.

Thanks,

-Mark