Re: (2nd try) RFS: Erudite Directory Service Admin

On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 17:38 -0600, David Moreno Garza wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 17:28 -0500, Mark Roach wrote:
> > I am the author of EDSAdmin (Erudite Directory Service Admin). It is a
> > python+gtk application that aims for easy maintenance of LDAP
> > directories. I have packaged it and would like to see it included in
[..]
> You should also provide .diff.gz and .orig.tar.gz files to extract
> source packages.

These are native packages i.e. The debian packaging info is part of the
upstream tarball (I am the author). It is my understanding that since
there is no difference between upstream and packaged versions no diff is
necessary... isn't this right?

-Mark