Re: RFS: bbppp -- PPP tool for the blackbox window manager

Hello Brian!

Say, should we rather take this off the list now?

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 11:26:57AM -0800, Brian Nelson wrote:
> Florian Ernst <florian@uni-hd.de> writes:
> > Please tell me if there is anything else you want me to check / fix.
>
> Well, some of your debhelper stuff could use updating.  See
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/debian-devel-announce-200303/msg00002.html

OK, I believe I fixed this by conducting a general debian/rules
overhaul now.

> Also, the debian/copyright is kinda funky.  This is how I'd do it:
> [...]

Some modifications were done now, I hope they meet your expectations,
after all I failed to see any hint in the copyright you sent
yesterday, sorry.

Updated files at
http://ernst.uni-hd.de/debian/bbppp

Cheers,