RFS: bbppp -- PPP tool for the blackbox window manager

Dear mentors,

I'm searching for a sponsor for this small adoption:

Package name     : bbppp
Version          : 0.2.4-1
Upstream         : John Kennis <jkennis@chello.nl>
URL              : http://bbtools.sourceforge.net/
License          : GPLv2
Description      : PPP tool for the blackbox window manager
Long Description :
 bbppp is a blackbox tool to control and manage your PPP
 link. It can start up /shut down your ppp connection
 (by running pon/poff), and displays rx and tx via a
 modem-lights style PPP load, and also the PPP link uptime.
 .
 Note that you don't actually need blackbox for this program
 to work, but it won't look as good in any other window manager.
Closes: 190188
Changes:
 bbppp (0.2.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
 .
   * New maintainer (Closes: #190188)
   * New upstream release
   * Updated manpage to reflect v0.2.4
   * Cosmetical fix to usage screen
   * Standards:-version 3.6.1

The new upstream release basically incorporates the same patches as
just have been applied in 0.2.3-4, but as I like those better than the
upstream change I forward-ported them (*ahem*, kill four lines, add
five similar, but slightly different lines).
There were no other upstream changes.

lintian (v1.22.11) and linda (v0.2.23) clean; orig.tar.gz, diff.gz,
i386.deb, i386.changes and .dsc (last two gpg-signed) can be found at

http://ernst.uni-hd.de/debian

As 0.2.3-4 has just entered the archives the next upload should better
be delayed until that version gets into Sarge...

Thanks for taking your time,
cheers,
Flo