Re: RFS: bbppp -- PPP tool for the blackbox window manager

Hello Brian!

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 11:26:57AM -0800, Brian Nelson wrote:
> Florian Ernst <florian@uni-hd.de> writes:
> > Please tell me if there is anything else you want me to check / fix.
>
> Well, some of your debhelper stuff could use updating.  See
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/debian-devel-announce-200303/msg00002.html

Thanks, I'll look into this, but not this night anymore, it was a long
day... more will follow tomorrow.

Just a small sidenote:
> Also, the debian/copyright is kinda funky.  This is how I'd do it:

My tired eyes as well as diff fail to see any difference between the
debian/copyright I currently have and the one you sent, sorry.

|SID_fernst@live:~/debian/bbppp/bbppp-0.2.4/debian$ ls -Al copyright*
|-rw-r--r--    1 florian_ernst florian_ernst     1549 Mar  1 22:14 copyright
|-rw-------    1 florian_ernst florian_ernst     1549 Mar 10 00:39 copyright.new
|SID_fernst@live:~/debian/bbppp/bbppp-0.2.4/debian$ diff -u copyright*
|SID_fernst@live:~/debian/bbppp/bbppp-0.2.4/debian$

> > A small sidenote: as 0.2.3-4 didn't make it into Sarge yet and
> > possibly will be delayed because of problems in the s390 buildd (at
> > least that's what I guess) an upload of 0.2.4-1 should be delayed as
> > well...
>
> In that case, the build on the broken arch will normally be retried in a
> few days.  Like today.  ;)

...which didn't quite make it again, once more (4th time) no cleanup
was done after the build, and I'm afraid I can't tell why. :/

Thanks again,
Flo