Re: RFS: daapd - a music server for the Apple DAA protocol

Michael A. Dickerson wrote:
Sure .. If I make those changes, would you like to upload the package?
Yes.

I am asking because the debconf, patches, etc. were all things that my
previous sponsor insisted on.
Developer's opinions about debconf usage varies quite a bit(like many topics in Debian), so I'm not surprised. _My_ view is that debconf usage should be minimized whenever possible and only in situations where it greatly reduces complexity should it be used. Creating simple config files which are never touched by debconf again does not fall into this category :)

-Mike