Re: All Bugzilla important bugs are fixed.

* Francesco Paolo Lovergine (frankie@debian.org) disait :
> Would you please give me cohordinates for your package? I could do the
> upload after a fast reviewing...

No problem.

You can find, on my personal repository, a package that provides the 3
patches I sent to the BTS, which close the bugs : #250638, #154249 and #200707.

I've tested again on 2 different boxes the package (one with a local Debian
MySQL server and the other without) and it was runing well.

Here is my repository sources list:

    deb http://www.sukria.net/debian ./
    deb-src http://www.sukria.net/debian ./

Regards,