Re: Bug# 238314 RFS: siefs - virtual fs for accessing Siemens mobiles

also sprach Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo <fenio@o2.pl> [2004.10.10.1755 +0200]:
> Also there is problem with vmo2wav binary. It also exists in
> obexftp package. So I suppose there are three ways of fixing it:

It has no place in either, really. I suggest removing it from siefs
and filing a bug against obexftp to export all such conversion
utilities to another binary package.

> 1) make your package conflict with obexftp

no!

> 2) ask obexftp's maintainer to remove vmo2wav binary from his package
>    in fact "our" (that from siefs) binary is better, it has some output
>    messages and seems to be more up2date.

then please put it in another binary package.

> 3) ask obexftp's maintainer to remove vmo2wav binary and create two binary
>    packages from siefs -> siefs & vmo2wav. Then obexftp's maintainer could
>    set obexftp dependant on vmo2wav.

exactly.

`. `'`