Re: /usr/include/linux/irq.h Question.

--- martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:
> If it's a kernel driver, it should use the
> kernel-headers-2.x.xx-xxx
> package's files.
>
> If it's a userspace driver, it's just plain broken.

It's a kernel module driver, added with insmod and the
rest; it's not compiled inside the kernel itself.

When I compiled it under 2.2.20-idepci it did need the
proper kernel-headers-2.xxxx and for this compiling I
do have the new, matching set of headers.  But it
isn't getting far enough into the compile to use them,
as far as I can tell.

Also...I went from 2.2.20-idepci with a "apt-get
dist-upgrade" so I think I have a new libc6 package;
2.2.x to 2.3.x.  Could that be the problem?

ejd