Bug# 238314 RFS: siefs - virtual fs for accessing Siemens mobiles

Dear mentors,

I'm looking for a sponsor to help me get this package into debian.

Package name     : siefs
Version          : 0.2
Upstream Author  : Dmitry Zakharov <dmitry-z@mail.ru>
URL              : http://mirror01.iptelecom.net.ua/~dmitry_z/siefs/
License          : GPL
Description      : virtual filesystem for accessing memory of Siemens mobiles
Long Description :
 SieFS is a virtual filesystem for accessing Siemens mobile phones
 memory (flexmem or MultiMediaCard). It's possible to mount your
 phone (by datacable or IRDA) and work with it like with any other
 removable storage.

The files are at
http://weidner.in-bad-schmiedeberg.de/computer/linux/debian/siefs/download/

This would close Bug# 238314 filed by Bartosz Fenski.

I contacted Bartosz Fenski as he had packaged siefs by himself. Since
he does not have the time "to make this package as good as it should
be", he allowed me to "hijack" the package.

At the moment there are a few warnings provided by lintian:

$ lintian siefs_0.2-1_i386.changes
W: siefs source: configure-generated-file-in-source config.log
W: siefs source: configure-generated-file-in-source config.status
W: siefs source: configure-generated-file-in-source config.cache

The mentioned files are in the upstream source and I'm uncertain
whether to remove the files, ignore the warning or do something else
about this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for taking your time,

Bye,

Mathias