Re: RFS: stripclub - Online Comic Reader/Archiver

Jepri wrote:

I've attached the debug log. In my first mail I was adding the issue as a footnote to what I thought were the bigger problems. Looks like this one is the biggie.

Regrettably I can't seem to find my .comic file (I think the download overwrote it, I called mine 'sluggy' as well)

HTH, I dare say I can recreate the file if the debug log isn't enough.

Judging from the log, it looks like the program pukes if you forget the trailing slash. That's definitely Ungood Behavior(tm). *fixes*

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.