Re: RFS: fig2sxd

Hi Rene,

> Anyhow, besides the fact I don't like your changelog entry for -2.1
>  ( *" Fix packaging problem" - which? I know, but changelog is
>    for documenting the actual changes....)
> i'll see over this, the package otherwise is ok and uploaded.
> Please write better changelog entries next time, though...

Shall I add a comment in the changelog when the next upstream version /
debian revision is coming? Maybe something like:

clarification for 0.10-2.1: the "packaging problem"  of version 0.10-2
consisted solely of using a wrong fig2sxd-0.10.orig.tar.gz for creating
.diff.gz, .dsc, .changes and .deb.

Would you agree?

Best regards,

Alexander