RFS: fig2sxd

Hi,

I have written a utility called fig2sxd which tries to convert from xfig
format to OpenOffice.org Draw format. Although the conversion is not
perfect, it could be useful to others, especially together with pstoedit.

I tried to make a debian package of it; it's small (program, manpage,
changelog, copyright), but still it's my first package. Lintian does not
complain. I would be happy if someone could check and sponsor my package.
It is available at http://fig2sxd.sf.net/.

Alexander