Re: MPIO digital audio player support for Debian

Sebastien Phelep (2003-04-27 13:09:09 +0200) :

> Hello,
>
> I own a MPIO digital audio player, and would like to create packages
> for the MPIO Project (http://mpio.sourceforge.net/) utilities so
> that the required software, libraries and kernel driver module may
> be managed natively within Debian.

[...]

> So, I'm looking for a Debian mentor who would have kernel source
> module / multiple debs from one source archive knowledge, and who
> would be kind enough to help me get rid of these problems.

I have made such a package (kernel-patch + userland tools for an ADSL
modem on USB).  I haven't been able to also provide precompiled kernel
modules yet, but I might do it sometime.

  I'll be glad to have a look at your package sometime this week, but
you'll have to post an URL first :-)

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Just because you're dead doesn't mean they aren't still out to get you.
  -- Virgil, in Ye Gods! (Tom Holt)