RFS: qbrew -- a homebrewer's recipe calculator

Hello mentors,

I would like anyone of you to sponsor my newly created package of qbrew. It
is already included in debian but was orphaned a few days ago, so I decided
to adopt it.

Since this is my first package, there might be some flaws in it -- although
it's lintian and linda clean and installs (and uninstalls) nicely on my
system.

qbrew uses a configure script and compiles nearly out of the box -- so as an
experienced developer, you shouldn't have any difficulties in packaging
yourself and checking my package. Probably only a matter of minutes... ;-)

I updated the package to reflect policy 3.5.9, got the latest upstream
release and fixed all outstanding bugs. Furthermore, I contacted upstream and
notified him of the maintainer change.

Unfortunately, I haven't got my GPG key signed yet -- still working on that
one...

If you're interested, you can find all files on my homepage:

http://www.stud.uni-hamburg.de/users/gumbo/debian/

Thanks,

--

Tobias